We utilize a proprietary software program to ensure the greatest possible number of Medicaid eligible days and corresponding DSH reimbursement. Some of the features of our software program include:
· Match eligible newborns to eligible birth mothers and assign birth mother's SSN to newborn's account for eligibility verification and inclusion
· Identify erroneous SSNs for exclusion and further investigation
· Incorporate Medicaid paid claim files to extract Medicaid ID#S
· Generate Error reports for missing or inaccurate data
· Identify and exclude non-PPS days
· Generate automatic State export file for ease of eligibility verification
· Import State Match results
· Group days based upon State Match results
· Separate restricted aid code days based upon diagnosis code
· Generate an Excel file for Intermediary review and sampling
HealthQuest Consulting, Inc. is one of the preeminent consulting firms in the area of SSI enhancement for Medicare DSH. We are the lead consultant on a nationwide SSI group appeal with over 220 hospital years included in the group.
We've analyzed the SSI Medpar data files and other data files for hundreds of hospitals.
We were the consultants that discovered the errors in the 2005 published SSI files. As a result of the errors in the SSI files, CMS has suspended release of MedPar data for FYE(s) 2004 through 2006 until further notice.
If you would like more information on the SSI data errors and how HealthQuest Consulting, Inc. can help your hospital, call us now at 714-832-2895.